- Lydia (Cushman) Harlow's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Lydia married William Harlow about January 1682/3.They had the following known children:
- Elizabeth Harlow
- Thomas Harlow
- Lydia Harlow
- William Harlow
- Robert Harlow
- Mary Harlow
- Rebecca Harlow
- Isaac Harlow
Lydia died 11 February 1718/9 in Plymouth, Province of Massachusetts Bay.
- ↑ "A Genealogical Profile of Thomas Cushman" Plimouth Plantation
- ↑ Torrey's New England Marriages Prior to 1700, (Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008.) Originally published as: New England Marriages Prior to 1700. Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2015. Reference Volume 2, page 701
- ↑ AmericanAncestors.org Pilgrim Families profile of Thomas Cushman NOTE: Dead link as of 7/16/2016
- ↑ "The Harlow Family" The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-. (Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2013.) Reference Volume 14, page 229
- Mayflower Families Through Five Generations Vol. 17 Isaac Allerton p. 6, 18-19
- Cushman, Henry Wyles A Historical and biographical genealogy of the Cushmans: the descendants of Robert Cushman, the Puritan, from the year 1617 to 1855, published 1855. Reference page 101
- Mayflower Births and Deaths, Vol. 1 and 2 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. APID: 1,3718::0
- Millennium File Author: Heritage Consulting Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2003.Original data - Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA: Heritage Consulting.Original data: Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA: Note: APID: 1,7249::0
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lydia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Rebecca DiVirgilio, Cheyenne Boggioni, Pamjoy Major, and Cynthia Paul. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Lydia is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.