Categories: Profile Improvement Project | Grassyville Cemetery Association, Paige, Texas | German Roots | Polish Roots | Klepper Name Study | En | Czarowitz-1 | Cunningham Name Study | Scottish Clans Project | Categorization Project | Brazos County, Texas, Hempel Name Study | Hempel Name Study.||
I was born in Bryan, Brazos County, Texas. So, I am a Native Texan and proud of that fact. I am over 80 years old, the Lord willing, I will try for 90. The Lord has blessed me with 5 children, some 17+/- Grandchildren and 18+/- Great Grand Children at last count(lost count) since. My roots are strong and the future still looks bright thanks to the Lord. I joined Wikitree believing that this is the best place to put 30 years of research online. I have entered much, but much is left to do. Since much was given me by cousins from the family branches and.I prefer they add their data themselves for security. This said I still have added branch connections to my branch of the tree. Living people are carefully added with as little detail as possible. Ancestors and kin who possibly have reached 90 are listed with an estimated death date. I apologize to the ones still living, but where death is not known, it was the best data route.
It would be nice to list all my descendants, but not practical to do so. My descendants are at last count: 5 children; 17 plus or minus GrandChildren; yy? Great Grandchildren, I have and would like to invite all my kin to join me here on Wikitree.com. Only requirement is an email address. It is free to visit here and if you agree to be a good researcher (genealogist) you can get full membership.
Fifth graders now have the class on Social Studies where they are asked to bring a list of their close kin. If you have a child younger, they soon will ask about their roots. How much you know will help them make an 'A' high mark.
I retired as National Genealogist from Clan Cunningham International. I still consider myself as a researcher for Hempel lines. I can trace mine back into 1658 Germany where the records are limited. I have been given much on other Hempel lines across the USA and the complete record from the book on Polish Hempels. In the later ones dates are very limited to allow matches. They left overseas for many different reasons to find a new home in locations around the world. Note: X and Y numbers above varies and can increase again within the next 10 years., so I leave that to fate.
- First-hand information. Entered by Jon P Czarowitz
Please do not change or add to this.
- Jon P.'s formal name
- full middle name (P.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (19)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (5)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Jon P. is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I really appreciate those who work to make Wikitree Great.
- Finding name duplicates is easy. Finding if they are actually duplicate profiles means some thought and occasionally research. Finding out which is the reward and worth it.
- Interested in Bartlett and Bartlett City Cemetery in Williamson County and the many people. I am adding Lot numbers as part of the name to gather families for Wikitree connections.
- I both want to learn the process to better help others make Wikitree better.
I am learning and improving my profiles in the process.
- Now connecring families buried in Bartlett City Cemetery, Bartlett, Texas. Most are buried in the same lot, but I am finding their connections to each other. Finding where the families came from and understanding why they chose Texas.
- My family. Found notation of Czarowitz in Czar's Russian Army. Also a Zarowicz line from Russia.
- I have been fixing my own which have gotten extensive. I suggest getting rid of the unusual names errors. When dealing with world names, any name might fit this. I'm now known to some as Jon P' Czarowitz (Czarowitz-1) Data Doctor. Doc for short
- Interested In Texas hurricane of 1919.
Jon P Czarowitz
- My Father's side were from Elgerhausen, Germany. His Grandfather's side was from Austria and Poland.
- The community of Grassyville, Bastrop County, Texas Near the Bastrop and Lee County line. The community had a school and a German Methodist church. Only the cemetery remains to mark this town's memory.
- All interested are welcome. I live in Texas, where my Hempel family has been since 1852. We now have over 400 names in Hempel Name Study. The name Hempel, all spellings are urged to join us in search for origins and locations of the HEMPEL family name. The name goes back to the days of the Roman Empire and before.
- Andrew Jackson Klepper b. 1815-01-15 in TN. He along with at least 7 with same name born there. He died in Plano, Collin County, Texas. I'm seeking his parents. His death Cert says "Parents Unknown", and see how far back KLEPPER goes/
- I am interested in the military history of family members
- My Czarowitz comes from an area called Bukovina. It was independent at one time then under the Austrian Empire.Later under Polish rule.
- Following with Profile Improtements on my profiles.
- After 25 years in Clan Cunningham, I was proud when a Clan Chief was finally appointed.
- US History_Sub project Texas. I was born in and raised in Texas. All of my children were born here. Of the 17+Grandchildren, 10 were born in Texas. 9 of my Great Grandchildren were born in Texas.
- My Great Uncle and my Great Grandfather were in The Great War WWI.
- Several Family Members were in it. John M McKinney; Joseph C Klepper; Hugh Cunningham; John H Hempel; Joel Coffey; and Nathan Coffey
- I honor my Father who served in the US Navy in WWII.
- Jon Czarowitz is a Wonderful WikiTreer Nov 26, 2018.
- How do you add a sibling when you can`t find parents? Sep 3, 2018.
- Why do our suggestion lists only use the United States instead of the proper name United States of America? Jun 14, 2018.
- is it ok to make a category the same as profile id? May 22, 2018.
- Why am I getting advertising on this website? Apr 11, 2018.
- Need Help with Cline and Klien profiles Mar 21, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jon P.. (Best for comments to Jon P. that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jon P. that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 25 Jan 2019 at 16:19 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote:
I have not yet heard back from you with your e-mail address so that I can add you to the Google Group for the Global Cemeteries Project. If I don't hear from you in the next week I'll assume you do not wish to continue in the project at this time.
On 1 Jan 2019 at 00:59 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote:
We’ve made some exciting changes to the Global Cemeteries Project. The sub-projects have been merged into the Global Project to help with Leadership and to facilitate collaboration.
Some roles within the project have changed. From now on, there are Project Coordinators for each continent, and one for Welcome and Integration, plus Team Leaders for each individual Country etc.
Please let me know if you’d like to stay on in the new project, if you’d like to continue in an existing role, and which team(s) you’d like to be on. Please also give me your e-mail address so that I can get you added to the project’s Google Group.
Leader, Global Cemeteries
On 19 Nov 2018 at 20:41 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
I have done the sticker for World War II, by guessing.. You need to provide sources that can be accessed with url's.
On 14 Oct 2018 at 16:59 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
On 10 Oct 2018 at 17:57 GMT Natalie (Durbin) Trott wrote:
On 17 May 2018 at 19:04 GMT Marj Adams wrote:
On 16 May 2018 at 19:54 GMT Marj Adams wrote:
On 13 May 2018 at 17:24 GMT Marj Adams wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to leave them off and rely on a category to group them ?
On 13 Mar 2018 at 00:30 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
did not receive message from Marcela.
I will send YOU my email for her...
On 9 Feb 2018 at 16:20 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
SAMPLE of what I sent....
I noticed your tag for Texas. I thought I would let you know that WikiTree has a project Texas Project, which I am the project Coordinator, Paula J. is leader. This is a subproject of US History Project. After you add your family, take a look at the project.. We have many pages and many more county pages for this state.