Categories: French Immigrants to New France.
|This person lived in New France in what is now Québec.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Quebecois Project!
Kent, Timothy J. (2015), Phantoms of the French Fur Trade: Twenty Men Who Worked in the Trade Between 1618 and 1758, for a brief biographical sketch see v. 1, pp.564-698.
- Death: Y
- Date: 30 NOV 1687
- Place: Champlain, Cap De La Madele, Quebec, Canada
- Date: 02 DEC 1687
- Place: Cap-de-la-Madeleine, Quebec, Canada
This person was created through the import of Marsac ged.ged on 23 February 2011. This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Claude's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Claude is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Bob Dylan, 17 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 23 degrees from Michael Phelps and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.