- John Davis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Weaver.ged on 03 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @H147@
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Milton Davis : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup I-M253, Ysearch KU6HF, FTDNA kit #B81255
- Jesse Davis : 23andMe, GEDMatch M116601 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A432261, Ancestry member JesseAllenDavis
- Carolyn (York) Moore : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A489629, Ancestry member rgyork1
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Bob Dylan, 16 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 20 degrees from Michael Phelps and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.