[private brother (1950s - unknown)] [half] and [private sister (1960s - unknown)] [half]
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 12 Sep 2019
| Created 25 Jun 2014
This page has been accessed 269 times.
Pamela Davis, daughter of Jerry Davis and Margie Mason, was also called "Pam." She was born Jun 22, 1962.
Pam married Keith Mock. They are the parents of two children, Amanda Michelleand Kristi.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Mock, Pamela (Davis), address and date
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Gault, Sylvia (Helms), Creighton, Cass County, Missouri, 1982 and Aug 1986 (now deceased)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Genealogy and Brief History of the Descendants of Job and Hannah (Winmans) Cozad of Branchville, Sussex County, New Jersey; Cozad, William Pearl 1900, mimeographed, undated supplement, number 24 IV G 4 b ii 3
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Dayton, Anna Maude (Kepner), Independence, Missouri; 1971 (now deceased)
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Pamela's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Pamela Mock's full information you must be on Pamela's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pamela by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Pamela:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages:
Send a private message to Pamela. (Best for comments to Pamela that need to be private.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages to or about Pamela that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 22 Sep 2015 at 04:29 GMT Pamela (Davis) Mock wrote:
On 17 Sep 2015 at 20:31 GMT Patricia Roche wrote: