- Kate's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- autosomal DNA test connections
Kate is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Joseph Harris married Mary Ann Bennett,d/o John and Ann in Devonshire, England. John Bennett and wife Ann White are a brick wall. Ann was deaf.
- Seeking my Dolan family in County Roscommon, Ireland (wife's surname is Murry). No parish records seem to exist. Emigrated to Boston, US in 1863.
- This mining family was mostly from Cornwall, England; the family relocated to NBL and DUR in the mid 1870s.
- The Hills were a mining family from Lydford, Devonshire, England. Some sons emigrated to the US, first PA then MO.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Kate. (Best for comments to Kate that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Kate that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 23 Jan 2018 at 22:39 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that voting for the WikiTreer Awards 2018 is open. If you haven’t already voted, click here to vote now. Voting closes at 11:59PM GMT on Sunday, 28th January. The exciting awards show will be live cast on Saturday, February 10th, 8PM GMT. Hope you can join us as we celebrate all the incredible contributions made this year.
On 30 Nov 2017 at 03:14 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
Thank you for self-certifying for the Pre-1700 badge! Participation in a project is strongly encouraged for those wishing to edit Pre-1700 profiles.
Please visit the projects to learn how to join, then add a project tag for any project you join to your page to receive the project activity updates and discussions.
Do you have any questions? Let me know. I'm happy to help! :-)
Mary - Voluntary Coordinator
On 20 Sep 2017 at 15:43 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
We are happy to have you as a member of WikiTree. I hope you’re enjoying being here.
I'm a member of the Mentor project, and I just wanted to check in and see how things are going. Do you have any questions I can help you with?
Shirley – WikiMentor
On 13 Sep 2017 at 17:22 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
How is it going so far? Was the first page of the How-Tos helpful or did it leave you with questions?
We want to help! Click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page.
Mary ~ WikiMessenger
PS Sometimes links don't work in emails. You can always find a link that works in the public comments on your profile.
On 6 Sep 2017 at 02:09 GMT David Selman wrote:
You are now confirmed as a full member! Please start with our New Member How-To pages. They will save you time, energy and frustration as you add your family profiles. We are so happy to have you here in the WikiTree community!
Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile as the links will work from there.
Please ask if you have any questions as I am always happy to help!
See you in the branches,
David ~ Wiki Greeter
On 10 Feb 2016 at 02:17 GMT Deborah (Réaume) Collier wrote:
The initial email from us has helpful links that get you started on WikiTree, which is not like any genealogy site you’ve ever used.
WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person, and that means we all work together as a BIG collaborative team!
What brings you to WikiTree? Do you have research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree?
- When you confirm your email address, you’ll see a Volunteer option on your profile page. Click that and leave us a short message about your genealogical interests. A Greeters Project Volunteer will be happy to confirm your membership, and you’ll be on your way!
Welcome to the Family, we’re really glad you’re here.
Deborah, Greeter (Georgia USA)