- Deborah (DeWolf) Huntley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Lyme, Connecticut.
She passed away after the death of her husband who died in 1748.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Virgil W. Huntley. John Huntley, Immigrant of Boston & Roxbury, Massachusetts and Lyme, Connecticut 1647-1977 and some of his Descendants. Books I, II, III. 1978, 1993, 1996. Vol. 1. p. 71-4. Material from the books used with written permission of the author. Collection of Phil Smith.
- ↑ Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records to 1870 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011.) From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928. Lyme, page 53: Debra (d. Steven & Hana), b. July 25, 1690.
- ↑ Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records to 1870 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011.) From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928. Lyme, page 54
- Huntley, Alice P. "John Huntley and Some of His Descendants." New England Historical and Genealogical Register, v. 100 (1946), pages 261 ff.</ref>
- Thanks to Philip Smith for starting this profile.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Deborah by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Deborah:
- Sally Mack : 23andMe, GEDMatch Sallyem + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch M092404, Ancestry member salsmack1
- Robert Edward Dunn : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A692699, Ancestry member prophecy1821 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A692699, FTDNA kit #B13794
- Lawrence Ward Dunn : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A383930, Ancestry member prophecy1821 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A383930, FTDNA kit #B17213
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Rebecca Feuerstein and Julie Bell. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Deborah is 12 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.