- Guillaume d' (de Evreux) Evreux's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 1005
- Place: Rouen, Seine-et-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France
- Date: 1010
- Place: Bretagne, France
- Source S269
- Record ID Number: MH:S269
- User ID: 1EE5F4A2-F825-4538-AC69-17E2B6C4870B
- Author: William Brumley
- Title: Brumley Aycock Family Tree Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Brumley Aycock Family Tree Web Site
- Family tree: BrumleyAycockFamilyTree
- Media: 20432151-19
- Type: Smart Matching
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Charles Cawley & Foundation for Medieval Genealogy, 2000-2016.|
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Guillaume d''s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Guillaume d' is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Dorothy Coakley, 31 degrees from Virgil Grissom, 31 degrees from Ayn Rand and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.