- Diane's formal name
- full middle name (T.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Diane is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
On 12 Jul 2018 at 13:54 GMT Cindy (Williams) Lesure wrote:
On 1 Jul 2017 at 13:26 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On 2 Oct 2014 at 08:48 GMT Irene Dillon wrote:
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree.
Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work in progress so don’t forget to read and sign our Honor Code. This is what keeps WikiTree a friendly and helpful community. We have many friendly members, feel free to ask if you have any questions.
On 1 Oct 2014 at 23:39 GMT Diane (Dellamano) Brakeley wrote:
On 26 Sep 2014 at 14:51 GMT Fred Adamson wrote:
Welcome as a guest to Wiki Tree. We're growing a Free Worldwide Family Tree, striving for one collaborative profile per person
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree, so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our WikiTree G2G Forum.
3. Our Help pages, menu top right, very helpful information.
4. Want to join us? Click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile. Please include how you can contribute.
Have Fun! Fred