Daughter of [father unknown] and [private mother (1960s - unknown)]
[private daughter (2010s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (2010s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 12 Dec 2019
| Created 14 Jun 2011
This page has been accessed 600 times.
|Darvana (Dennis) Woods was adopted 1988|
|Location: St. Maries, Benewah, Idaho
| Adoptive Parents
|| Biological Parents
| Father: Kevin Tressler
|| Father: Unknown
| Mother: Vickie Aldinger
|| Mother: Jo Kyzar
Darvana was born in 1986. Darvana Dennis ... 
I was born October 13 1986 in Spokane Washington. This is the tree of the family I was born into. At 18 months old I was adopted by Kevin Tressler and Vickie Aldinger in 1988. I lived with my new parents in a small town called Fernwood in Idaho. I grew up with dogs, cats, rabbits, and horses. I absolutely love animals. I have alot of psychological issues but I deal. I moved to Anchorage Alaska November 16 2010. I am now engaged to a wonderful man and have a beautiful one year old daughter. I have been told so many unbelievable things about my biological family that it seemed logical to make a tree and attempt to trace my roots. I am also doing this for the family that adopted me and its nice to be able to see where my family(ies) come from. I am only 30....my journey is still beginning.
- ↑ Entered by Angel Keyser, Jun 14, 2011
- Angel Keyser, firsthand knowledge.
- First-hand information. Entered by Darvana Dennis at registration
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Darvana's formal name
- full middle name (H.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Darvana Woods's full information you must be on Darvana's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Darvana is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- My 3rd great grandfather is 1/16 choctaw
- have family in the magna carta and in this feed too
- Can't seem to find any sources
- Aldinger, Tressler, Stratton, and Weirauch all are German surnames
- I know this is a Scottish name, i just am not sure if it is actually part of the Scotland project
- would like to see if i can link my aunts husbands line in
- My grandfather was Houston Lee Floyd Kyzar Married to Gladys Shoemaker and was the son of Marion Roosevelt Kyzar
- The Mizells turn into the Measells and I have read in some places that the name may also have been Misle or Misel on the Passenger lists'
- I have Choctaw in me
- Working on Chris Lee Ledoux the country singer and would like to work on Reba McEntire
- Am related to at least 5 presidents
- The Kilpatricks are from here
- just trying to figure it all out
- have a 2nd cousin 12x removed that was accused of witchcraft and I myself am a Witch
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Darvana by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Darvana:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.