[private brother (unknown - unknown)] [half], [private brother (unknown - unknown)] [half], [private brother (unknown - unknown)] [half], [private brother (unknown - unknown)] [half] and [private sister (unknown - unknown)] [half]
Profile last modified 24 May 2020
| Created 7 Jul 2015
This page has been accessed 3,021 times.
Ray Domanski has German Roots.
Ray Domanski has Polish Roots.
This user is a native
speaker of English
Este usuário/utilizador pode contribuir com um nível médio
I was born in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Pittsburgh. After my parents were divorced, I was raised by my maternal grandmother, Charlotte Knupp Langham, who got me interested in genealogy by telling me stories from her younger days growing up in Indiana County, PA. After her death, I finished college and began my life's journey by moving to New York City and onto Philadelphia which became my new home for 30 years. During the 1990's, I began my research in our family history and had amassed a family tree containing over 25,000 people. Sadly, the computer that stored this precious information crashed, and my history and hard work was gone in an instant. Now that I am retired, I have returned to my hometown to begin this journey again. I have chosen Wikitree as the repository of my family history to insure its preservation in the future.
- First-hand information. Entered by Raymond Domanski at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Ray's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Ray Domanski's full information you must be on Ray's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Ray is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Following descendancy of Samuel and Amanda Smith Barr of Colerane County, Donegal Ulster Ireland
- Looking for ancestry for Felix Bostic (Bostick) an indentured servant born 3/26/1810 in Lancaster County, PA
- Searching for ancestors of Thomas Buchanan (Buchanan-771) and his wife, Sarah Livingston Buchanan (Livingston-557)
- Knupp, Knop, Knopp, Mostoller, Marsteller, Rummel, Miller
- Researching ancestors of James Joseph and Catherine Sheckler Johns of Cambria County, Pennsylvania
- Looking for ancestors of Jane Kelly Barr born in 1790 in Saltsburg, Indiana County, PA and died in 1871 in Green Township, Indiana County, PA
- Looking for descendants of Reverand Alanson Kingsley (Kingley-407)
- Looking for others researching Johann Heinrich Knopp and wife Katrina who immigrated to Philadelphia aboard the Ship Samuel
- Includes hundreds of descendants of William Langham and Jennie Fulton Bailey with an emphasis in Pennsylvania. Looking for verifiable links to relatives in England.
- Researching Marsteller genealogy for the family branch from Pfungstadt, Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany
- Researching descendants of John Henry and Christina Miller Mostoller of Somerset County, Pennsylvania
- 4th cousin of singer Taylor Swift, 3rd cousin of actor Wallace Langham, Great grandnephew of Congressman Jonathan Langham of Pennsylvania, and 5th cousin twice removed of actor Jimmy Stewart
- Researching Nupp (Knupp) descendants of James J. Knop and Barbara Holstein van Roosevelt Knop of Pennsylvania
- My father's family origin
- Through my mother's family, I am related to George Washington, John Adams, John Quincy Adams, and possibly James Buchanan.
- Searching for ancestors and descendants of Emmanuel Rummel and Catherine Allshouse of Armstrong County, Pennsylvania
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ray by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Ray:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.