[private father (1950s - unknown)]
and Mary Roache
Profile last modified 29 May 2020
| Created 21 Apr 2018 | Last significant change: 12 May 2020
This page has been accessed 1,404 times.
Since completing the England Project's Orphan Trail, I participate in the project in a number of ways.
Project Coordinator - England Counties
I co-coordinate the Counties Team within the England Project, alongside Elizabeth Viney.
Amongst other things, this involves:
- Setting priorities and long term goals for the Counties Team
- Supporting Regional Coordinators and individual county Team Leaders
- Maintaining England Counties webpages
Regional Coordinator - Northern England
I support the team leaders and teams working in the counties of Northern England:
Team Leader - Cheshire and Merseyside
I lead a team which focuses on profiles of people connected with Cheshire and Merseyside. This work includes sourcing, error correction, writing biographies. I also assist with research queries in the forums relating to Cheshire.
England Managed Profiles Team
I help look after notable or contentious profiles on behalf of the England Project, through my membership of the Managed Profiles Team. My particular interest is in sixteenth and and seventeenth century profiles.
England Orphaned Profiles Team
Nic Donnelly is an England Orphan Trailblazer
I participate in the Orphaned Profiles Team as a trailblazer, helping people who are new to the England Project get familiar with the work of the project, Wikitree processes and/or English genealogy.
New Zealand Profile Improvement Team
I'm a member of the New Zealand Project's Profile Improvement Team, where I focus on adding sources to profiles.
- Paternal relationship is confirmed by a Family Finder test match between Nic Donnelly and his father. Predicted relationship from FTDNA: Father/Son, based on sharing 3383 cM across 23 segments.
- Maternal relationship is confirmed by a Family Finder test match between Nic Donnelly and his mother. Predicted relationship from FTDNA: Mother/Son, based on sharing 3384 cM across 22 segments.
- New Zealand, birth certificate (certified copy) for Nic Donnelly; Births, Deaths, Marriages and Citizenship, The Department of Internal Affairs / Te Tari Taiwhenua, Wellington.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Nic's formal name
- full middle name (I.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
For access to Nic Donnelly's full information you must be on Nic's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Nic Donnelly's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Nic or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Nic Donnelly:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-Y106312, FTDNA kit #IN21374, MitoYDNA ID T12655 [compare]
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Nic Donnelly:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup J1c4, FTDNA kit #IN21374, MitoYDNA ID T12656 [compare]
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Nic:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.