Mrs Julie A. Doye aka Thomsen
of Graeme Doye
and [private mother (1920s - unknown)]
[private brother (1950s - unknown)] and [private sister (1960s - unknown)]
[private son (1990s - unknown)],
Dean Thomsen and
[private daughter (1990s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 21 Feb 2020
| Created 9 Mar 2014 | Last significant change: 1 Mar 2020
This page has been accessed 284 times.
The biography for Julie Doye is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Julie Doye at registration.
Twins Phillip and Julie
I have hit a dead-end trying to find Richard Doye in the BMD registry. He died whilst trying to swim in the Guildford River between Bassendean and Guildford in Perth.
Can anyone help?
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Julie's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (6)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Julie Doye's full information you must be on Julie's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Julie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- England, London, Middlesex, Clerkenwell
- Australia, SA, Hawker, (Warcowie)
- From Belguim
- Ireland, Monaghan, Clones
- Kilrea, Co Londonderry, Ireland
- South Australia
- Clerkenwall London England
- Bourne, Lincolnshire, England
- 16 Mar 1901Australia, SA, Port Augusta,Davenport
Julie Doye's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Julie or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Julie:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.