- Frances's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Frances is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Crow Indians, Absaroke, Apsáalooke, and people with knowledge of the Crow Tribe and it's history.
- And similar spellings such as Eisenzimmer, Eisenginer, Eisenziner, Eissenzimer.
- McNair, McNear
- Tom Shane of Ireland and Montana and his descendants. He was the husband of Sarah Shane, Crow Indian. There are a variety of spellings for this name. I have seen Shean on family documents, for example.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Frances. (Best for comments to Frances that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Frances that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 20 Aug 2018 at 04:39 GMT T (Bowling) C wrote:
On 18 Mar 2018 at 22:52 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On 9 Mar 2018 at 09:49 GMT Isabelle Rassinot wrote:
Isabelle (MatchBot MP)
On 2 Jan 2018 at 02:18 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As we always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 22 Dec 2017 at 01:16 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Your work is appreciated. Thanks Guy Constantineau
On 27 Nov 2017 at 01:04 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 17 Oct 2017 at 17:01 GMT S B wrote:
On 13 Sep 2017 at 17:50 GMT Michael Stills wrote:
On 14 Aug 2017 at 04:11 GMT David Selman wrote:
Congratulations on being Pre-1700 certified! Now it's time to pick a project that best fits the pre-1700 profiles you'll be working on.
Is there a particular time period, location, or topic you're interested in? Do you have some historically-significant ancestors? Look at the list of active projects to see if one fits your needs.
Once you find a project that interests you, visit their project page for more information and to find out how to join. You can also use the Following link to add the project tag to your profile, and you'll be kept up to date on any activity that occurs for that project.
Let me know if you need help with anything.
David ~ Volunteer Coordinator