- William Drake's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 22 September 2010 through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged.
This person was created through the import of Ancestors of Lois Greene.ged on 19 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: William /Drake/
- Source: #S88
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Note: @N5322@
- Source: #S88
- Source S88
- Author: Ancestry.com
- Title: Public Member Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network,Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestrymembers.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.;
- NOTE_APID: 1030
- This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Treefiles. This source citation points you to a current version of thosefiles. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed orchanged information since this source citation was created.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Drake-1861 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This person was created through the import of Family.ged on 28 November 2010.
- Date: 28 FEB 1638/39
William Drake ... 
Can you add any information on William Drake? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Loren Fay, Sunday, August 11, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- John R Carpenter : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-Z282, Ysearch HYZBT, FTDNA kit #5734
- Clark Carpenter : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M198, FTDNA kit #466152
- William Carpenter : Y-Chromosome Test 74 markers, haplogroup R1a1a1b1a, Ysearch HYZBT
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Loren Fay, John Putnam, and MG Pitts. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 9 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 18 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 18 degrees from David Selman and 13 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.