- Frances (Dryden) Howard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Dryden-122 created through the import of Rhodes 2011_2011-07-09_01_01.ged on Jul 9, 2011 by Tom Rhodes. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tom and others.
MY EASTERN KENTUCKY FAMILY
William Howard Hauser Genealogy
Thanks to William Hauser for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by William and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import.
- Source: S1 Abbreviation: GEDCOM file imported on 26 October 2012 Title: GEDCOM file, Ancestry.com. Imported on 26 October 2012. Subsequent Source Citation Format: GEDCOM file, Ancestry.com. Imported on 26 October 2012. BIBL GEDCOM file. TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE GEDCOM file, Ancestry.com. Imported on 26 October 2012. FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE GEDCOM file, Ancestry.com. Imported on 26 October 2012. FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE GEDCOM file.
Thank you to Beth Blankenship for creating WikiTree profile Dryden-266 through the import of Blankenship-Rapoport Family Tr.LST.ged on May 11, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Beth and others.
- ↑ Entered by Anne Baker.
Frances was born about 1728. Frances Dryden ... 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ Entered by Anne Baker.
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Larry Arrowood, Saturday, October 18, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Frances by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Frances:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anne Baker, William Hauser, Beth Blankenship, and Larry Arrowood. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 27 Sep 2015 at 14:19 GMT Allen Prunty wrote:
On 20 Jul 2013 at 15:31 GMT Lyn (Curtis) Drake wrote:
Frances is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 12 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.