- Douglas's formal name
- full middle name (G.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Douglas. (Best for comments to Douglas that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Douglas that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 3 Aug 2018 at 22:17 GMT David Wilson wrote:
On Francis Goddard you site DAR as a source. Do you happen to have any more info i.e. record number? His Find A Grave Memorial states he died in the Revolutionary War; yet, there is no source. Any help appreciated!
On 26 Jul 2018 at 21:19 GMT Cheryl (Becker) Duggar wrote:
On 18 Mar 2018 at 12:34 GMT Butch Smith wrote:
Congratulations on being Pre-1700 certified!
Because pre-1700 ancestors are shared by many descendants, coordination is essential. Thanks for joining the US_HISTORY Project.
Butch ~ Pre-1700 Greeter
On 25 Feb 2018 at 19:03 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
You should read through the following before making any more changes to Pre-1700 profiles. Especially when changed places, dates or relationships. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Help:Pre-1700_Profiles#If_you_don.27t_manage_the_profile
On 2 Jan 2018 at 02:20 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As we always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 31 Dec 2017 at 06:34 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 31 Dec 2017 at 05:29 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 23 Dec 2017 at 21:51 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote:
Thanks for becoming pre-1700 certified. Now that you will be working on older profiles you will find yourself working with others on profiles. The best way to collaborate is by joining a project. I see that you have German ancestors so might be interested in joining the German Roots Project. Have a read of their project page and see what you think. Let me know you have any questions.
On 24 Oct 2017 at 06:15 GMT Gilly Wood wrote:
Just a note to say hello and to let you know that I'm available to answer questions. You can contact me by clicking the link to my name, then sending a private message or posting a comment on my profile page. Gilly ~ WikiTree Greeter
On 7 Jan 2015 at 23:35 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Congratulations, you have now been a WikiTree member for one month! Here are a few ways to dive in even deeper:
- For a guide to topics like Projects, Categories, and Merging, check out: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Beyond_the_Basics_of_WikiTree
- To find projects that could benefit from your help, see http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Volunteers_Needed
- Check out our blog, where you'll find a monthly newsletter along with tips, interviews, and guest posts from people in the larger genealogy community: http://www.wikitree.com/blog
- WikiTree is also active on several other Social Media Sites: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Social_Media
Let me know if I can be of help.
Carole Partridge, WikiTree Mentor