- James Duke's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Duke-396 created through the import of Heflin Family Tree.ged on Jun 12, 2011 by Joani Heflin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Joani and others.
- Source: S2304035102 Repository: #R2304029262 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=24344206&pid=303
- Repository: R2304029262 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Patricia Stenbak and Joani Heflin. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 9 Jun 2016 at 17:51 GMT Robert Keniston Jr. wrote:
On 24 Jul 2015 at 23:26 GMT Karen Goss wrote:
James is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 20 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.