Categories: United Empire Loyalists, Amherst Island, Lennox and Addington Co. Kingston, Ont. Can | WikiTree Arborists | Dutch Roots Project | New Netherland Settlers Project | Portal World-The Netherlands.
- Bill's formal name
- full middle name (H.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Bill is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My sister in law's family
- Maternal gr-mother's maiden name. Born B'ham, Eng. 1877. m William Overfield and emigrated to Can 1914. Followed back 4 gens. Sketchy from 1800 back.
- Family name traced back to 1793 in Barton Village, Northamptonshire, Eng.
- Filling in my wife's tree.
- Paternal gr-mother's maiden name. UEL from Amherst Island, near Kingston Ont. Ca. Have traced back to Lt. John Howard, born Dublin, Ireland 1735Hit a brick wall due to lack of Irish records.
- Following ancestor Lt John Howard UEL back from Dublin 1735 to roots in England.
- Following great Grandmother's line back to Holland and Germany
- Mother's maiden name. Born 1916 in Saulte Saint Marie, Ont. Ca.
- Bill Dunkley is a Wonderful WikiTreer May 1, 2018.
- Bill Dunkley is a Wonderful WikiTreer Apr 30, 2018.
- Bill Dunkley is a Wonderful WikiTreer Apr 27, 2018.
- Bill Dunkley,a Wonderful WikiTreer, thank you for "being there" with a personal welcome. Apr 15, 2018.
- Bill Dunkley is a Wonderful WikiTreer Apr 11, 2018.
- Bill Dunkley is a Wonderful WikiTreer Apr 6, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Bill. (Best for comments to Bill that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Bill that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 5 Sep 2018 at 18:26 GMT Bea (Timmerman) Wijma wrote:
Did you know our third annual Source-a-Thon 2018 is almost starting ? It will last 72 hours from 28 September-1 October 2018, a big event here you can register and since you're a member of our project perhaps you want to join us and have some fun ? Here's our Flying Dutchmen Source-a-Thon Team hope to see you soon !
Greets from the Netherlands ,
The Dutch Roots Project Team
On 26 Jul 2018 at 16:26 GMT Nancy (Buxton) Burgess wrote:
On 30 Jun 2018 at 20:25 GMT Pam (Brune) Rawls wrote:
On 27 Jun 2018 at 21:59 GMT Eric (Morris) Davis wrote:
On 27 Jun 2018 at 04:37 GMT Ben Treichel wrote:
On 26 Jun 2018 at 23:05 GMT Elisa Long wrote:
On 21 Jun 2018 at 16:08 GMT Laurie Cruthers wrote:
On 14 Jun 2018 at 16:42 GMT B. W. J. Molier wrote:
When you need Dutch sources, just send me the profile! Happy to be of assistance :)
On 12 Jun 2018 at 14:16 GMT Allen Rountree wrote:
On 8 Jun 2018 at 12:52 GMT Judyann (Kelley) Townsend wrote:
Thank you Bill, your the BEST! Judyann Kelley Townsend (*I*)