Categories: Family Historians | Categorization Project | Massachusetts Cemeteries Project | Youth Conservation Corps | Lancaster, Pennsylvania | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | United States Navy | Lancaster Catholic High School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania | NAVCAMS Westpac, Guam | Naval Ocean Systems Center, San Diego, California | Navy Good Conduct Medal | Ohio State University | Niceville, Florida | Pennsylvania, Durbin Name Study | Shrewsbury, Massachusetts | Durbin-702 | Chocolate Needed | WikiTree Leaders | En.
Nat Answers the Burning Questions that inquiring minds want to know
- Measurements: Imperial, please.
- Weight: Over my dead body.
- Turn-ons: A man doing my laundry or cooking a meal for me. Chocolate. Pad Thai. Banh mi.
- Turn-offs: Laundry or dishes. Rude people. Beets. Liver. Oprah books.
- Favorite activities: Crochet, knitting, genealogy, and listening to excellent tunes.
- Favorite misheard song lyric AKA mondegreen: "There's a bathroom on the right." (Misheard version of "There's a bad moon on the rise,") Shaddup, I was 12.
- Favorite song lyric: Well, I’ve been afraid of changing,‘Cause I’ve built my life around you.But time makes you bolder,Even children get older,And I’m getting older too.
- Guilty pleasures: I still sing along to the Osmonds, ok?
- Ambitions: Sleeping in until 9 am.
- Favorite concert: Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, John Hiatt, Barenaked Ladies, Stevie Nicks, Neil Young, Wilco. Oh come on, I love music...THEY ALL ROCK. Why don't you just ask me who my favorite child is?
- Favorite books: The Catcher in the Rye, Stranger in a Strange Land, The Princess Bride, Bill Bryson books.
- Favorite movies: Clerks, Star Wars, The Sound of Music, The Princess Bride
- Favorite TV show: Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, Mr. Robot, MST3K.
- Favorite SIrius XM Station: Underground Garage, Tom Petty Radio
- Favorite relative: Whomever bakes cake.
- Favorite job ever: Working at the service desk at Borders Books.
- Worst job ever: Being assigned to shovel ash into burn bags to be burned again. (classified material had to be double-burned.)
- Sports played: in the 70's I was a shot-putter. Now my sport is shopping.
- Pets: Cool song, bro. Video
- Foods I crave: Don't get me started.
- People I admire: My mom.
- Bucket list: I'll take the one that doesn't have a hole, preferably in red.
- Favorite song to sing: You Don't Own Me.
- In the morning: Make coffee. Drink coffee. Feed cat. Wikitree.
- In the evening: Can we go to bed now?
|Search user languages|
- Natalie's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (7)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Natalie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Because I'm slightly OCD about categories.
- cemetery project
- for my competitive side.
- Because it's the only way I'll ever be a doctor.
- Durbin Name Study member
- Another day, another hat.
- To keep up with what's going on.
- Helping new WT'ers find their way.
- Because I enjoy reading about the famous and the infamous.
- Profile Improvement is satisfying; like seeing the results of a closet cleaning.
- Rangers gotta ranger.
- sourcerers challenges
- 3rd great-grandparents from Canton of Solothurn. Also, I love their chocolate.
- Natalie Trott is a Wonderful WikiTreer Dec 23, 2017.
- Natalie Trott is a Wonderful WikiTreer Dec 19, 2017.
- Natalie Trott is a Wonderful WikiTreer Dec 7, 2017.
- Natalie Trott is a Wonderful Wikitreer Nov 28, 2017.
- Natalie Trott is a Wonderful WikiTreer Oct 14, 2017.
- Natalie Trott is a Wonderful WikiTreer Sep 27, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Natalie. (Best for comments to Natalie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Natalie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 1 Jan 2018 at 03:40 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
I noticed that you used the Challenge Tracker for unsourced corrections in last weekend's Saturday Sourcing Sprint. Please consider officially joining us for the Saturday Sourcing Sprints. You can find information, including how to join, on the Sprints Help page.
No pressure, every profile with a source makes our WikiTree better. Your work will continue to be included in Tracking Sheet's Unregistered total at the bottom of the help page if you do not register.
Your work is appreciated. Thanks for sourcing!
Debi - Sprint Coordinator
PS If the link does not work, you can find a working one in the public comment I left on your profile
On 29 Dec 2017 at 21:05 GMT Lori Dosser wrote:
On 25 Dec 2017 at 16:47 GMT Lori Dosser wrote:
On 25 Dec 2017 at 16:04 GMT Lori Dosser wrote:
On 24 Dec 2017 at 23:58 GMT Eileen Bradley wrote:
On 19 Dec 2017 at 02:12 GMT Carol (Hunter) Sullivan wrote:
I would love to join the categorization group so that I can add different categories to my Hunter One-Name-Studies.
On 11 Dec 2017 at 06:15 GMT Emma (McBeth) MacBeath M.Ed MSM wrote:
On 30 Nov 2017 at 15:56 GMT Ken Elstein wrote:
And ... I am "thankful" to you for your support.
On 30 Nov 2017 at 15:41 GMT H. Bird wrote:
On 30 Nov 2017 at 14:42 GMT Constantin Groß wrote:
thanks for your message! I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to do. There's currently only one of my ancestors born pre-1700 that I would like to add. The Donauschwaben subproject of the German Roots Project would be the perfect fit - but it doesn't have a Project Page yet. Should I contact its coordinator, or should I join the German Roots project?