- Henry Dyer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 19 AUG 1864
- Place: Alvarado, Alameda, Ca
- Source: #S201
- Page: 135
- Date: 29 MAR 1936
- Place: CA
- Source: #S514
- Date: 1936
- Place: Cypress Cemetery, Decoto, Ca (Chapel of the Chimes, Hayward, Ca)
- Source: #S200
- res San Jose CA
- "The Henry S. Dyer family had a lot of land in Calif and also had a large sugar refining plant in Dekoto Cal, we had four ranches the smallest 11.5 acres to over 2,000 + with a small Dam on the property and a large canal going through it that fed the Livermore valley with water, There were Cattle,and Sheep on the large ranch and the smaller ones had fruits and vegetables on them. We had our own walnut processing plant and five houses on all of our propertys.The family has a Burial Sight in Dekoto now part of Hayword, Cal." (Henry Sawyer Dyer, 3rd)
- Source S200
- Title: Personal E-Mail (Timothy Swenson)
- Publication: 1870 Alvarado Census; Cypress Cemetery, etc.
- Note: President of the Union City Historical Museum, which covers the history of both Alvarado and Decoto.
- Timothy Swenson
- President, Union City Historical Museum
- Source S201
- Call Number: R929.2 I44
- Title: The Genealogy and History of the Ingalls Family in America
- Author: Burleigh, Charles
- Publication: Malden, Middlesex, Mass.: Geo. E. Dunbar, 1903
- Source S480
- Title: Illinois Marriages, 1763-1900
- Author: Family Tree Legends Records Collection
- Publication: (Online Database). Pearl Street Software, 2004-2005.
- Source S514
- Title: Dyer Family, 1962
- Author: Ephraim Dyer
- Publication: Bangor Public Library
- "United States Census, 1870," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MN66-WRX : accessed 15 Sep 2014), Henry S Dyer in household of Ephriam Dyer, California, United States; citing p. 6, family 43, NARA microfilm publication M593, FHL microfilm 000545567.
- "United States Census, 1880," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M6GG-Z7G : accessed 15 Sep 2014), Henry Dyer in household of Ephriam Dyer, Murray, Alameda, California, United States; citing sheet 581B, NARA microfilm publication T9.
- "United States Census, 1920," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MH4K-86T : accessed 30 May 2016), Henry Dyer, San Jose, Santa Clara, California, United States; citing sheet 9B, NARA microfilm publication T625 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,820,147.
- "United States Census, 1930", database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XCNR-QLP : accessed 30 May 2016), H S Dyer, 1930.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Henry is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 20 degrees from Abby Glann, 21 degrees from Charles Schulz and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.