She died at her brother's house in middle life. (Aylsworth Gen., p.63)
- Arthur Aylsworth and His Descendants in America; Homer Elhanan Aylsworth, M.D., Narragansett Historical Publishing Co., Providence, R.I., 1887; call-number=RI 929.2 A
- A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants; Stanton, William A., Joel Munsell's Sons. New York, 1891; call-number=CS71.S791
- A Register of the Aylsworth Family beginning with Arthur; Sylvester Aylsworth. n.p. Utica, NY.,1840
- Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage Books; The Society, Washington, District of Columbia, 1896-1921. Harrisburg Pub. Co., Harrisburg, PA. 166 Volumes
- Genealogy of the Descendants of William Chesebrough, Founder of Stonington, Ct.; Anna Chesebrough Wildey. Press of T. A. Wright,New York,1903
- "Rhode Island Marriages, 1724-1916," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F8VB-BGK : accessed 17 January 2016), Enoch Stanton and Wait Dyre, 12 Nov 1766; citing South Kingston, Washington, Rhode Island, reference 22395 p. 147; FHL microfilm 22,395.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Waity by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Waity:
- Geneviève (Marolt) Marault : AncestryDNA
- Barbara Hare : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #N141241
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Waity is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Dorothy Coakley, 18 degrees from Virgil Grissom, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.