- Asa Dyer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 11 JAN 1869
- Place: Virginia City, Storey, Nv
- Note: listed on stone in cemetery behind Hanna House E Sullivan. [AWM]
- died of smallpox, age 50 years, formerly of Sullivan, Maine. [Ellsworth Herald]
- "United States Census, 1850," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M6JP-RLW : accessed 25 May 2015), Asa Dyer in household of Joshuwoay Dyer, Sullivan, Hancock, Maine, United States; citing family 118, NARA microfilm publication M432 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).
- Ellsworth Herald, Index of Deaths & Marriages: Author: Mrs. Arthur Ward & Mrs. Shirley Rhodes: Note: NS130383: Source Media Type: Newspaper: Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Asa's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Asa is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from Lucrezia Borgia, 18 degrees from Emma MacBeath, 20 degrees from Charles Schulz and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.