Profile last modified 20 Nov 2017
| Created 3 Aug 2017
This page has been accessed 114 times.
The biography for Rhea Edgerton is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Rhea Edgerton at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Rhea's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
For access to Rhea Hackler's full information you must be on Rhea's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Rhea is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Dockery is on my husband's maternal side, and I would like to collaborate any information from the Dockerys stemming from North Carolina
- Edgerton is my maiden name and I would love to collaborate with anyone researching this family.
- Hackler is my married last name and * have traced my husband's family tree back to 1680 Jacob Hechler in Germany. I wish to collaborate with others researching the Hackler/Hechler tree.
- Hemphill is the maiden name of my mother, Inez Hemphill Edgerton (1926-1996). I would very much like to connect with anyone having information on the Hemphill family line. Thank you.
- Jessie Marie Henderson (1908-2000) is the maiden name of my maternal grandmother. I would like to collaborate with anyone having information on this family line. My relatives lived mostly in Pennsylvania and Florida
- Hoopengarner is the maiden name of my paternal grandmother, Catherine Eunice Hoopengarner, who died at a very young age (31) due to an infection related to pregnancy. I am anxious to collaborate with anyone having information along this family line. Thank you.
Rhea Hackler's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Rhea or other Rhea's relatives.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rhea:
- Rhea (Edgerton) Hackler:
AncestryDNA , Ancestry member rheahack0103
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.