Georg was born around 1677 in Buchenfeld, an presently unknown place that was part of France or German Franconia at the time of his 1702 marriage to Catharina Rebmann in Wachenheim, Rheinland-Pfalz. Georg was known to be a stone mason and a councilman in Wachenheim. Georg and Catharina had 11 children together. He died 1724 in Wachenheim at the age of 47.
- WikiTree profile Eisinger-3 created through the import of Swanson-11gen_2012-06-19.ged on Jun 19, 2012 by Mark Swanson.
- Family History Library Film #363675, Wachenheim Catholic Church, acquired by Mark Swanson at the Family History Center, Plantation, FL, 14 Oct 2009.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Georg's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 2 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Georg is 34 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 30 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 39 degrees from Ayn Rand, 36 degrees from Peter Roberts and 31 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.