- James Elder's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Name: James /Elder/
- Date: 1818
- Place: Path Valley, Franklin Co, Pennsylvanaia
- Note: Robert Kerr sold 95 acres to Alexander Moore on Apr 5, 1787. This was an old survey of James Elder located by Thomas Elder and the mountain Fannet Township. The sale is recorded in Deed Book I, page 392.
- Date: 1790
- Note: The 1790 Census for Fannet Township, Franklin County, Pennsylvania, recorded on roll 9, page 5 (original), page 297 (pencil), reflects Robert Car as the head of household with the following members: two males under 16 (Alexander, 5, James Elder, 3, and William, 1; three males 16 and older (Robert plus two), and three females (Agnes, daughter Agnes, plus one). The next name on the census list was James Elder, probably Robert Kerr's father-in-law.
- ↑ Source: #S37 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=4469357&pid=1613994463
- Source S37 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
This person was created through the import of DEG_16_GEDMATCH.GED on 13 December 2010.
This person was created through the import of Banasek _ Snyder Tree_2011-04-12.ged on 13 April 2011. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with James:
- Donald Gradeless : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch 5226037, Ancestry member gradeless + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch 5226037, FTDNA kit #T682172
- Donna Maxine Mort : AncestryDNA
- Sherry (Jackson) Lee : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A455277
- James Brown : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member jbrown930
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Donald Gradeless and Tim Banasek. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.