- Rolfe Eldridge's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Rolfe /Eldridge/
- December 29, 1744, Brunswick, Virginia
- ↑ Source: #S-2063027587
- ↑ "Register, Sussex County, Va.," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 14, No. 1 (Jul., 1905), pp. 1-6 (Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture). Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/1916033 (see page 2)
- S-2063027587 "Pocahontas List," (UID: 5C1E590B-753A-4B31-AE79-362A6616FFD5), cited as source for WikiTree profile Eldridge-462 created through the import of Allen-Carpenter - 2010-01-31.ged on Apr 26, 2012 by Thomas Allen. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Thomas and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rolfe by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rolfe:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheri Lavadour, John Bingham, and Thomas Allen. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 7 Feb 2015 at 01:13 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
Register, Sussex County, Va. The William and Mary Quarterly Vol. 14, No. 1 (Jul., 1905), pp. 1-6 Published by: Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/1916033
Rolfe is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.