I love genealogy and history! I am most familiar with Ohio and New York, but I enjoy hunting down information pretty much anywhere, and I try to help improve WikiTree when not busy indexing records at FamilySearch.
- Anon's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Anon is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Helping clean up :)
- Anon Ellerbrock is a Wonderful WikiTreer Dec 29, 2018.
- Anon Ellerbrock is a Wonderful WikiTreer Nov 25, 2018.
- Anon Ellerbrock is a Wonderful WikiTreer May 23, 2018.
- Anon Ellerbrock is a Wonderful WikiTreer Apr 6, 2018.
- Anon Ellerbrock is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jul 5, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anon. (Best for comments to Anon that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anon that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 8 Jan 2019 at 18:53 GMT Caroline (Cohoe) Shultz wrote:
On 8 Jan 2019 at 15:00 GMT Caroline (Cohoe) Shultz wrote:
On 29 Dec 2018 at 17:28 GMT Richard Van Wasshnova wrote:
On 19 Sep 2018 at 19:07 GMT J Elin wrote:
On 19 Sep 2018 at 01:07 GMT Kristina Wheeler wrote:
On 12 Jun 2018 at 16:20 GMT Ellen Smith wrote:
Just one request: When a profile cites a poor source like "Ancestry Family Trees" as the source for a piece of information (such as a birth date), and you have not been able to find a better source that data, PLEASE don't remove the citation to the poor source. It's better to indicate where the information came from (even if it's not a good source) than to leave the impression that it fell from the sky (or something like that). :-)
Thanks again for your good work!
On 1 Jun 2018 at 03:55 GMT A Gott wrote:
On 16 May 2018 at 12:14 GMT Lenore (Freed) Barnett wrote:
On 6 Apr 2018 at 00:48 GMT Teresa Conant wrote:
You have my deepest heartfelt thanks, and you can have my third-born, too! ;)
On 27 Mar 2018 at 23:30 GMT Mikia (Veney) Burkett wrote: