I love genealogy and history! I am most familiar with Ohio and New York, but I enjoy hunting down information pretty much anywhere, and I try to help improve WikiTree when not busy indexing records at FamilySearch.
- Anon's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Anon is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Anon Ellerbrock is a Wonderful WikiTreer Apr 6, 2018.
- Anon Ellerbrock is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jul 5, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anon. (Best for comments to Anon that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anon that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 6 Apr 2018 at 00:48 GMT Teresa Conant wrote:
You have my deepest heartfelt thanks, and you can have my third-born, too! ;)
On 27 Mar 2018 at 23:30 GMT Mikia (Veney) Burkett wrote:
On 13 Mar 2018 at 16:09 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
On 10 Mar 2018 at 20:58 GMT Karen Cain wrote:
Hi, I received your request to merge these two profiles but there is no proof of the showing of the birth or death dates. I have not researched my Fielder much -- her birth and death dates were given to me by another Fielder. I think more research needs to be done before we merge them. Karen
On 9 Mar 2018 at 08:36 GMT S. (W) R. wrote:
On 9 Mar 2018 at 03:25 GMT Andrew Kislik wrote:
On 7 Feb 2018 at 01:14 GMT Eileen Weaver wrote:
On 19 Jan 2018 at 21:07 GMT Deborah (Schmitt) McDonald wrote:
On 13 Jan 2018 at 14:59 GMT Jennifer Burrows wrote:
On 2 Jan 2018 at 02:26 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As we always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader