- Elizabeth's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
Elizabeth is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- MY GGG father came from the Isle of Wight and settled in Warnnambool, Victoria.
- Elliot is my father's surname and they originated from Scotland. Archibald Elliot the Scottish architect is my GGG father
- Gefken is my paternal grandmother's surname. Her father came from Hamburg in Germany.
- My GGG parents Mary & Samuel both arrived 16 December 1856, on the Monsoon from Kent, England, Uk.
- Mary Hayes was an Irish potato famine victim shipped to Sydney in 1949 with her twin sister when their parents died.
- My GGG parents arrived together on Aug. 1854 on the Navarino, from Guernsey, Channel Islands, UK.
- Sampson is my Grandmother's surname. He came from Winterbourne Houghton, Dorset, in the UK.
- Thompson is my mother's surname, her great grandfather came from the UK as a convict to Tasmania in 1843
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Elizabeth. (Best for comments to Elizabeth that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Elizabeth that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 30 Sep 2017 at 00:00 GMT Michelle (Saucier) Ladner wrote:
I just wanted to check in with you to see how things are going. If you have any questions about WikiTree please feel free to contact me. Michelle~WikiTree Mentor
On 22 Sep 2017 at 14:31 GMT Charlotte Shockey wrote:
You've been a member of WikiTree for about a week now so I thought I would check in to see how it's going. Have the How-Tos been helpful or left you with questions?
We want to help! Click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page.
Charlotte ~ WikiMessenger
PS Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile. The links will work from there.
On 15 Sep 2017 at 07:03 GMT Ludwig Kraayenbrink wrote:
Thanks for volunteering! You are now a full member of the WikiTree community, and can start adding your family. Let me know if you have any questions.
Since WikiTree is different from other genealogy sites, we have a guided tour for new members at New Member How-To. Feel free to work through the How-Tos at your own pace.
Great to have you on board, enjoy, and good luck growing your branches.