[private daughter (2000s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 26 Mar 2020
| Created 10 Nov 2014
This page has been accessed 3,998 times.
Alex Elliott is a part of California.
Alex Elliott has Irish ancestors.
Alex Elliott has English ancestors.
Alex Elliott has Scottish Ancestors.
Alex Elliott has French origins.
This user is a native
speaker of English
Alex Elliott participated with Team Forget-Me-Not during the 2017 Source-a-Thon, adding 190 sources to profiles. Team Forget-Me-Not improved a total of 2,784 profiles finishing in 6th place
“The Road goes ever on and on/Down from the door where it began/Now far ahead the Road has gone/And I must follow, if I can/Pursuing it with eager feet/Until it joins some larger way/Where many paths and errands meet/And whither then? I cannot say.” –J.R.R. Tolkien
According to WikiTree Relationship Finder I am related to the following notables.
Barack Obama Jr. (9th cousins twice removed)
Magna Carta Sureties
1. William d'Aubigny (24th great grandfather)
2. Hugh & Roger le Bigod (24th great grandfather)
3. Henry de Bohun (25th great grandfather)
4. Gilbert & Richard de Clare (25th great grandfather)
5. John Fitz Robert (24th great grandfather)
6. Robert FitzWalter (25th great grandfather)
7. William de Huntingfield (23rd great grandfather)
8. John de Lacy (25th great grandfather)
9. William de Lanvallei (first cousins 25 times removed)
10. William Malet (26th great grandfather)
11. William de Mowbray (25th great grandfather)
12. Saer de Quincy (24th great grandfather)
13. Robert de Ros (25th great grandfather)
14. Geoffrey de Say (25th great grandfather)
15. Robert de Vere (24th great grandfather)
1. Daniel Boone (third cousins 9 times removed)
2. Luis Rubidoux (fourth great grandfather)
- First-hand information. Entered by Alex Elliott at registration.
- Paternal relationship is confirmed by a GEDmatch test match between Alex Elliott GEDmatch TH2125556 and his third cousin David Damron GEDmatch A709341. Their most-recent common ancestors are their great grandparents William David Rosson and Mary (Anderson) Rosson . Estimated number of generations to MRCA = 3.8, based on sharing. Largest segment = 52.1 cM Total Half-Match segments (HIR) = 70.1 cM (1.957 Pct) Estimated number of generations to MRCA = 3.8. 2 shared segments found for this comparison.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Alex's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Alex Elliott's full information you must be on Alex's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools