Categories: Greeters | First Peoples Project | Categorization Project | WikiTree Integrators | Profile Improvement Project | Native Americans Project | Miwok Tribe Project | Elliott Name Study | En | Scottish Clans Project.
“The Road goes ever on and on/Down from the door where it began/Now far ahead the Road has gone/And I must follow, if I can/Pursuing it with eager feet/Until it joins some larger way/Where many paths and errands meet/And whither then? I cannot say.” –J.R.R. Tolkien
According to WikiTree Relationship Finder I am related to the following notables.
1. Ulysses S. Grant (6th cousins 6 times removed)
2. William Taft (8th cousins five times removed)
3. Gerald Ford (9th cousins twice removed)
4. Jimmy Carter Jr. (9th cousins twice removed)
5. Barack Obama Jr. (9th cousins twice removed)
Magna Carta Sureties
1. William d'Aubigny (24th great grandfather)
2. Hugh & Roger le Bigod (24th great grandfather)
3. Henry de Bohun (25th great grandfather)
4. Gilbert & Richard de Clare (25th great grandfather)
5. John Fitz Robert (24th great grandfather)
6. Robert FitzWalter (25th great grandfather)
7. William de Huntingfield (23rd great grandfather)
8. John de Lacy (25th great grandfather)
9. William de Lanvallei (first cousins 25 times removed)
10. William Malet (26th great grandfather)
11. William de Mowbray (25th great grandfather)
12. Saer de Quincy (24th great grandfather)
13. Robert de Ros (25th great grandfather)
14. Geoffrey de Say (25th great grandfather)
15. Robert de Vere (24th great grandfather)
|Integrators - uniting G2G and WikiTree|
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
On 2 May 2018 at 14:36 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
I have you listed as Coordinator for Native Americans Categorization and Sub-Projects. I notice you have not been active on WIkiTree for a few months and have not replied to my previous messages. Are you still working on WikiTree or has something occurred in your life to prevent this?
If you are not still interested in being one of the Coordinators on the Native Americans Project, I will remove your name.
Hope all is well with you.
On 26 Jan 2018 at 06:27 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
On 2 Jan 2018 at 02:27 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As we always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 16 Dec 2017 at 23:24 GMT Emma (McBeth) MacBeath M.Ed MSM wrote:
We are indeed 13th cousins through Nehemiah Smith Sr. I have added you to my Wiki Cousins Space Page. I always love meeting new cousins!
On 22 Nov 2017 at 01:27 GMT Patricia Elliott wrote:
On 21 Nov 2017 at 10:33 GMT David Towler wrote:
On 21 Nov 2017 at 08:40 GMT Lisa Caron wrote:
On 21 Nov 2017 at 05:20 GMT Jean McDermott wrote:
On 20 Nov 2017 at 11:18 GMT Gabe Muller wrote:
On 16 Nov 2017 at 23:19 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote: