[private father (1940s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1940s - unknown)]
[private daughter (2000s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (2000s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 22 Feb 2020
| Created 13 Feb 2020 | Last significant change: 22 Feb 2020
This page has been accessed 213 times.
Florida Marriage Collection, 1822-1875 and 1927-2001
U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1
U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Sandra's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Sandra DeTora's full information you must be on Sandra's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Sandra is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I am a member of the Mayflower Society and interested in this area of research. My confirmed ancestor is William Bradford but I also descend from William Brewster, Mary Brewster, Love Brewster, John Alden, Priscilla Mullins, William Mullins, and Richard Warren.
- Many of my ancestors came over during the great migration, including Roger Conant. I have an interest in finding the names of the ships they traveled on, where possible.
- My family has been in Salem from the very beginning. I believe I am a descendant of George Jacobs but I have not been able to confirm the line yet.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sandra by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sandra:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.