- Erin's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Erin is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Ancestors from Northern Cork
- surname on maternal side
- The Diversity project is a subset of the Notables project, intended to highlight and expand the number of notable profiles for people with diverse backgrounds. Interested in diverse notables, especially women and LGBT notable people.
- Irish emigrants on maternal and paternal side.
- family surname on maternal side.
- family surname on paternal side
- surname on paternal side
- interested in notables project
- cleaning up profiles and adding sources
- Erin English Bailey is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 17, 2018.
- Erin English Bailey is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 3, 2018.
- Erin English Bailey is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jul 3, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Erin. (Best for comments to Erin that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Erin that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 2 May 2019 at 19:14 GMT Lisa (Kelsey) Murphy wrote:
Thank you for the help on Mary/Frank. The help was very much appreciated.
On 2 Oct 2018 at 00:33 GMT Cheryl (Smith) Hess wrote:
Great job on the 2018 Source-A-Thon. You did a fantastic job!
On 17 Aug 2018 at 18:51 GMT Katherine (Anderson) Donnelly-Anderson wrote:
On 1 Aug 2018 at 15:31 GMT Andrea (Petersen) Tessler wrote:
On 18 Jul 2018 at 07:07 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
I’ve added the Irish Roots Project badge to your profile. If you click on the badge it will take you to the full list of our wonderful members. Click on Irish Roots Project will take you to the first page of the project. I've added your good self to the member interest page. Here you can let others know which counties or names you are researching etc.
Thanks for joining the project and good luck with your research.
On 7 Jul 2018 at 23:05 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
I noticed that you used the Challenge Tracker to track a change during a recent Saturday Sourcing Sprint. Please consider officially joining us for the Saturday Sourcing Sprints. You can find information, including how to join, on the Sprints Help page.
No pressure, every profile with a source makes our WikiTree better. Your work will continue to be included in Tracking Sheet's Unregistered total at the bottom of the help page if you do not register.
Your work is appreciated. Thanks for sourcing!
Debi - Sprint Coordinator
PS If the link in the email does not work, you can find a working one in the public comment I left on your profile
On 27 Sep 2016 at 18:49 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
Let me know, and I can help you figure out if there's a project that might interest you. Welcome aboard, we are glad to have you!
On 26 Sep 2016 at 18:56 GMT Patrick Barnum wrote:
On 6 May 2016 at 17:59 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
You are now a confirmed member of WikiTree! Thank you for volunteering, and we hope that you will find relatives here on WikiTree. If not, we hope that you will add them to our shared tree.
Have fun, enjoy the site and don't forget to ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist.
Come join in on the question of the week on our g2g forum at: Have you taken DNA Test
If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a great bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems.
On 5 May 2016 at 18:37 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
Hello and welcome to WikiTree! The initial email from us has helpful links that will get you started on WikiTree, which is not like any genealogy site you’ve ever used.
WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person, and that means we all work together as a BIG collaborative team!
When you confirm your email address, you’ll have an opportunity to become a member of WikiTree. Just add a Tag for each family name or place you are researching. Then click the “Post Tags and Volunteer” button. One of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership.
WikiTree is an exciting and growing community and we are really glad you decided to join us.