The biography for Anthony Ennis is empty. What can you add?
On 26 Feb 2015 at 16:06 GMT David Wilson wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful.
Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page.
On 13 Feb 2015 at 14:41 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
1) How To Use WikiTree- great step-by-step guide to get you started. Example to understand this: Bartlett [http://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/Florence-Family-Tree-208
2) Try to add just one profile per person. Watch for duplicates. duplicates on WikiTree before adding a profile.
3) Try to add DOB, DOD, locations, references to each person assists all.
4) How to add your family: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Adding_Family
5) G2G Forum many helpful members. Link-1st box on left, at top of page
Questions? Post a note on my page, ~Mary
On 12 Feb 2015 at 19:11 GMT Anthony Ennis wrote: