[private father (1930s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1940s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 14 Mar 2020
| Created 8 Apr 2016 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 1,014 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Michelle's formal name
- full middle name (B.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
For access to Michelle Erskine's full information you must be on Michelle's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Michelle is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Descendant of Sarah Buck, from Marylebone, Westminster, Middlesex, England. Wife of Thomas Erskine 1st Baron of Restmorel
- Descendant of Dunckleys from Luton Bedfordshire, Gayton, Blisworth and Slapton, Northamptonshire, England
- Descendant of Thomas Erskine 1st Baron Restmorel. His son Erskine Thomas Erskine emigrated to New Zealand.
- Erskine aristocratic family of titled nobility.
- Descendant of early settler John Lamond from Glenshee, Kirkmicheal, Perthshire, Scotland and early settler in Otago, New Zealand.
- Descendant of Mary McGregor from Braemar, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, Born about 1804 to Alexander McGregor and Barbara McGregor (nee McGregor) Wife of John Lamond from Glenshee, Kirkmicheal, Perthshire, Scotland.
- Descendant of Maren Sophie Nielsen who emigrated from Denmark and settled in the Wairarapa area of New Zealand. Was known as Mary Sophia Lankey (nee Neilson). Her brother Jens Nielsen (known John Nielson in New Zealand) emigrated to the Wairarapa and then to the Taranaki areas of New Zealand. My proudest genealogical accomplishment...for now.
- Descendant of Jens Nielsen who emigrated from Denmark to the Wairarapa and then to the Taranaki area of New Zealand. Known as John Nielson.
- Descendant of Ostler's from Abbotts Langley and Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England.
- Descendant of Erskine Clan
- Descendant of John Squire from Clapham, Surrey, England and early settler in Wakefield, Tasman, New Zealand.
- Descendant of Adam Sutherland from Berriedale, Latheron, Caithness, Scotland and early settler in Otago, New Zealand. Siblings Robert, William, Donald and Christina also emigrated to the same area.
Michelle Erskine's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Michelle or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Michelle:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.