- PM's formal name
- e-mail address
- personal memories about PM (1)
- images (5)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
- Are you a cousin of mine? Dec 15, 2014.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to PM. (Best for comments to PM that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about PM that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 11 Sep 2016 at 14:07 GMT Jillaine Smith wrote:
On 14 Aug 2016 at 14:58 GMT Alycia Keating wrote:
On 1 Jun 2016 at 17:58 GMT Deborah (Hoffman) Weiner wrote:
On 26 Jan 2016 at 14:40 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
Just wanted to update you (-:
On 26 Jan 2016 at 14:39 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 11 Nov 2015 at 22:28 GMT Christopher Wright wrote:
None the less, I've wrung my Pierces pretty hard and it sure looks to me as if we are strongly connected the MC although direct ancestry does jump back and forth between males and females.
But I have been around long enough that 'too easy' often means 'not right'. It only takes a small error. I do have a couple page synopsis of my findings that I would appreciate a knowledgeable person to look at and advise.
Thanks for anything you can do, My wikitree genealogy needs updating so this would be the easier way.
On 31 May 2015 at 09:09 GMT Trudy Roach wrote:
On 31 May 2015 at 08:58 GMT Trudy Roach wrote:
On 20 Apr 2015 at 21:11 GMT Bob Keniston Jr. wrote:
Not the first time I've encountered differences between MC sources. Bob
On 20 Apr 2015 at 02:08 GMT April (Dellinger) Dauenhauer wrote:
I was going through the sources for Margaret Denne tonight, and can't remember why she is a questionable gateway ancestor? Sorry, need a hint. thanks, April Dauenhauer