- Gervase Eyre's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
"commander of the horse"
"slain whilst defending Newark Castle on behalf of his Sovereign, Charles the First"
- Gervase Eyre, Lord of Rampton and Laughton
- Prefix: Sir
- Jacks, Leonard. The Great Houses of Nottinghamshire and the County Families (W. and A.S. Bradshaw, Nottingham, 1881) Page 105
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Gervase's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Gervase is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.