- Isabella (Fairbairn) Hay's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 1891
- Place: Burrard Inlet, BRC, Canada
- Notes: HAY: Robt 37 blacksmith b QUE F/M b SCT; wife Isabella 29 b ONT F b ONT M b IRL; Children: Wm 12 b BRC, Arthur 4, Roy 2 ; both b QUE; Duncan McINNES 32 ?saw mill engineer? b QUE F/M b SCT 
- ↑ Source #S809: 1891 Burrard Inlet, New Westminster, British Columbia; Roll: T-6290; Family No: 94, hsehold of Robt & Isabella HAY, extracted Jun 2013
- Source S809 Canadian Census images via ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Isabella by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Isabella:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Isabella is 28 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 29 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 30 degrees from David Selman and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.