- William Christopher Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- William Christopher /Fairbairn/ 
- 27 JAN 1834
- Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland
- poss. the William Christopher s/o James FAIRBAIRN and Mary Elizabeth MULLAR
- 13 NOV 1864
- 24 MAR 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 MAR 2013 .
- Source: S1596 Title: IGI: Online searches, Subject: Online search: assorted surnames Abbreviation: IGI: Online searches Note: citations without an "extracted MMM YYYY" are generally pre 1999 Repository: #R149
- Repository: R149 Name: Family Search (LDS) Address: State: UT Country: USA Note: http://familysearch.org
- Source: S1640 Title: OPR Index: Scotland, Subject: Births deaths marriages index, Location: Scotland, Film Number: Microfiche; http://scotlandspeople.gov.uk Abbreviation: Scotland: OPR Index Repository: #R32
- Repository: R32 Name: New Register House, Edinburgh Address: State: Midlothian Country: Scotland Note: previously known as "General Registry Office"
- Source: S201 Title: 1841 Census for Scotland, Record Type: Census transcripts, Location: Scotland, Record Info: via Ancestry.com Abbreviation: Census: 1841 Scotland via Ancestry Publication: 1841 Repository: #R121
- Repository: R121 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Country: USA
- Source: S203 Title: 1851 Census for Scotland, Record Type: Census transcripts, Location: Scotland, Record Info: via Ancestry.com Abbreviation: Census: 1851 Scotland via Ancestry Publication: 1851 Repository: #R121
- Source: S2554 Title: Documents Online (UK), Url: http://nationalarchives.gov.uk/documentsonline/ Abbreviation: Documents Online (UK)
- Source: S5 Title: Ancestry.com, Url: http://search.ancestry.com Abbreviation: Ancestry.com
- Source: S55 Title: Scottish Birth, Marriage, Burial entries (to 1854), Record Type: Scottish BMDB entries (to 1854), File Number: http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php Abbreviation: BDM: Scotlands People entries to 1854
- ↑ Source: #S5 Page: 1863 William Christopher FAIRAIRN, Assistant Surgeon Royal Navy, from UK Medical Registers, 1859-1959, extracted May 2009
- ↑ Source: #S1596 Page: Birth 27 Jan 1834 William Christopher s/o James FAIRBAIRN & Mary Elizabeth MULLAR, batch C116625 Bathgate, West Lothian, extracted May 2009
- ↑ Source: #S2554 Page: Dth 13 Nov 1864 William C FAIRBAIRN Assist Surgeon, from ADM196/9 Admiralty: Officers' Service Records (Series III), Medical Officers, copy d/loaded May 2009
Thank you to L Henderson for creating WikiTree profile Fairbairn-177 through the import of FAIRBAIRNWilliamWOODIsabelKelsoEdin4WikiTreePlaceUpdated.ged on Mar 24, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by L and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William Christopher's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.