- William Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- 21 JAN 1856
- Stitchel, , Roxburghshire, Scotland
- Stitchill, , Roxburghshire, Scotland
- aged 3
- 04 JUL 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 04 JUL 2009 .
- Source: S1013 Title: MIs: Stitchill & Hume, Roxburghshire, Scotland Abbreviation: MIs: Stitchill & Hume, Roxburghshire, Scotland Author: BFHS Publication: Borders FHS, Galashiels, Selkirkshire, Scotland Note: Reference Number: Ped. source #1013 CONT CONT notes in Borders folder Repository: #R22 Call Number: Borders
- Repository: R22 Name: Filed in sources folder & notebooks Address: City: Waikanae State: WTN Postal Code: 5036 Country: NZ
- Source: S56 Title: Scottish Birth, Marriage, Death entries (from 1855), Record Type: Scottish BMDB entries (from 1855), File Number: http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php Abbreviation: BDM: Scotlands People certs from 1855
- Source: S801 Title: Census: 1851 Ancestry, Record Type: Census (images for England, transcriptions for Scotland), Location: UK, Record Info: via Ancestry.com Abbreviation: Census: 1851 Ancestry Publication: 1851 Repository: #R121
- Repository: R121 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Country: USA
- Source: S802 Title: Census: 1861 Ancestry, Record Type: Census (images for England, transcriptions for Scotland), Location: UK, Record Info: via Ancestry.com Abbreviation: Census: 1861 Ancestry Publication: 1861 Repository: #R121
- Source: S803 Title: Census: 1871 Ancestry, Record Type: Census (images for England, transcriptions for Scotland), Location: UK, Record Info: Via Ancestry.com Abbreviation: Census: 1871 Ancestry Publication: 1871 Repository: #R121
- Source: S888 Title: IGI: FAIRBAIRN extract, Subject: FAIRBAIRN Abbreviation: FAIRBAIRN IGI extract 1993/4 Publication: 1993 & 1994 addenda Repository: #R58 Call Number: FAIRBAIRN
- Repository: R58 Name: IGI255 Address: City: Waikanae State: WTN Postal Code: 5036 Country: NZ Note: downloaded computerised igi entries
- ↑ Source: #S888
- ↑ Source: #S56 Page: Dth 1858 William FAIRBAIRN, mother BALLANTYNE, aged 3, reg. Stitchill, ROX 808 #5, index searched Jul 2009
Thank you to L Henderson for creating WikiTree profile Fairbairn-271 through the import of FAIRBAIRNJamesLEARMONTHMargaret4WikiTreePlaceUpdated.ged on May 3, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by L and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 31 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 37 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 35 degrees from David Selman and 34 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.