- Archibald Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Died Between 1800 AND 1841 possibly Cavers, Par. of Eckford, Roxburghshire, Scotland 
- ↑ Source #S1: Bap. (at Morebattle) 23 Feb 1800 David s/o Archd FAIRBAIRN & Allison CROSSER, of Cavers, Par. of Eckford, ROX
- Source S1 Morebattle, Gateshaw Session Records 1775-1907 (FHL Film: British #889486)
- WikiTree profile Fairbairn-29 created through the import of HENDERSONLornaAncestorsPlus1Desc4WikiTree.ged on Oct 18, 2011 by L Henderson.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Archibald by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I1-Y7277, FTDNA kit #105175
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-Y7277, FTDNA kit #149873
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- Lorna Henderson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T087062
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T612592
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T585783
- Anonymous Davidson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T203183
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T586440
- Living Anonymous : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Living Hursh : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T492422
- A Broomfield : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T231572
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Archibald is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Lucrezia Borgia, 23 degrees from Emma MacBeath, 26 degrees from Charles Schulz and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.