- Ann (Fairbairn) Hood's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: abt 1810
- Place: Morebattle, ROX
- assumed to be older than Alison who is about the same age
- Husband: William Hood
- Wife: Ann Fairbairn
- Date: BET 1830 AND 1836
- Place: ?Jedburgh or ?Morebattle, ROX, SCT
- Date: 08 Nov 1891
- Place: Morebattle Village, ROX, SCT
- Notes: Cert. shows her as widow of William Hood, workman in Brewery, d. 0:35pm aged 81 of bronchitis, 14 days, cert. by T Monies; Dtr of Walter Fairbairn, agricultural labourer and Agnes m.s. Robeson, both dec'd. Inf. son Andrew, present, reg. Nov 8th at Morebattle
- Reference: 14283
- WikiTree profile Fairbairn-33 created through the import of HENDERSONLornaAncestorsPlus1Desc4WikiTree.ged on Oct 18, 2011 by L Henderson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by L and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ann by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Ann:
- Lorna Henderson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T087062
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T612592
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T585783
- Anonymous Davidson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T203183
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T586440
- Living Hursh : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T492422
- A Broomfield : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T231572
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ann is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 39 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 25 degrees from Bob Keniston, 29 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.