- Margaret Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 29 SEP 1861
- Place: Melrose, , Roxburghshire, Scotland
- Date: AFT 1871
- Place: ?Melrose, , Roxburghshire, Scotland
- Reference: 13924
- Data Changed:
- Date: 12 OCT 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 12 OCT 2008 .
- Date: 1881
- Note: ?mar Robert HOGARTH, mason?
- Source: S56 Title: Scottish Birth, Marriage, Death entries (from 1855), Record Type: Scottish BMDB entries (from 1855), File Number: http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php Abbreviation: BDM: Scotlands People certs from 1855
- Source: S888 Title: IGI: FAIRBAIRN extract, Subject: FAIRBAIRN Abbreviation: FAIRBAIRN IGI extract 1993/4 Publication: 1993 & 1994 addenda Repository: #R58 Call Number: FAIRBAIRN
- Repository: R58 Name: IGI255 Address: City: Waikanae State: WTN Postal Code: 5036 Country: NZ Note: downloaded computerised igi entries
- ↑ Source: #S888
- ↑ Source: #S56 Page: 1871 Census: Melrose, ROX Dist 799 - 3 Page 16 Schedule #96, copy d/loaded May 2005
Thank you to Lorna Henderson for creating WikiTree profile Fairbairn-366 through the import of FairbairnArchibaldScottJanet3Gen4WikiTreeJun2013PlaceUpdated.ged on Jun 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Lorna and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Margaret by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Margaret:
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T612592
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T585783
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Margaret is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 40 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 26 degrees from Bob Keniston, 30 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 27 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.