This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 23 FEB 1800
- Place: Morebattle, ROX, SCT
- Notes: entry in the records of Gateshaw Session shows David as son of Archd Fairbairn and Allison Crosser of Cavers, Parish of Eckford and baptised at Morebattle
- Date: BET 1870 AND 1880
- Place: ?Mt Morris, Waushara Co, WI, USA
- Ref: 15754
- WikiTree profile Fairbairn-38 created through the import of HENDERSONLornaAncestorsPlus1Desc4WikiTree.ged on Oct 18, 2011 by L Henderson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by L and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with David by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I1-Y7277, FTDNA kit #105175
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-Y7277, FTDNA kit #149873
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- Lorna Henderson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T087062
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T612592
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T585783
- Anonymous Davidson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T203183
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T586440
- Living Anonymous : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Living Hursh : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T492422
- A Broomfield : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T231572
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
David is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 38 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 24 degrees from Bob Keniston, 28 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.