- Martin Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Haplogroup I1 See Fairbairn Surname DNA project for further info, and any inquiries
- to a 5th cousin, MRCA: Archibald FAIRBAIRN/Alison CROSSER
- Reference: 33420
- Data Changed:
- Date: 11 OCT 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11 OCT 2011 .
- Source: S14 Title: FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project, Url: http://worldfamilies.net/surnames/fairbairn/results.html Abbreviation: FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project Repository: #R154 Call Number: Fairbairn
- Repository: R154 Name: DNA Surnames Address: Country: http://dnasurnames.info/lineages
- Source: S1960 Title: EM FAIRBAIRN: Borders ex Sanna G, Address: North Carolina, USA, Abbreviation: EM FAIRBAIRN: Borders ex Sanna G Author: Sanna F Ross Recipient: Lorna & GenForum FAIRBAIRN
- Source: S2638 Title: EM: FAIRBAIRN, Martin, Recipient: Lorna Henderson
Thank you to Lorna Henderson for creating WikiTree profile Fairbairn-403 through the import of FairbairnArchibaldScottJanet3Gen4WikiTreeJun2013PlaceUpdated.ged on Jun 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Lorna and others.
- Martin's formal name
- exact birthdate
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
Martin Fairbairn's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Martin or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Martin Fairbairn: Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I1-Y7277, FTDNA kit #105175
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-Y7277, FTDNA kit #149873
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- Martin Fairbairn: Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T612592
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
There are no public comments yet.