- Walter Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Walter /Fairbairn/ 
- Reference: 55369
- Data Changed:
- Date: 05 JUN 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 05 JUN 2008
- Source: S2124 Title: GenesReunited, Url: http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/ Abbreviation: GenesReunited
- ↑ Source: #S2124 Page: Family of James FAIRBAIRN & Agnes FOTHERINGHAM, from tree of Diana BARTRAM, extracted Jun 2008
Thank you to Lorna Henderson for creating WikiTree profile Fairbairn-415 through the import of FairbairnArchibaldScottJanet3Gen4WikiTreeJun2013PlaceUpdated.ged on Jun 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Lorna and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Walter by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I1-Y7277, FTDNA kit #105175
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-Y7277, FTDNA kit #149873
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T612592
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T585783
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Walter is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 41 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 27 degrees from Bob Keniston, 31 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.