- Doug Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Haplogroup I1 Y-DNA67 test Matches Lineage 1e of Fairbairn Surname DNA project Please direct any DNA enquiries via the Fairbairn webpages.
- Reference: 57801
- Source: S2195 www Rootsweb, Url: http://wc.rootsweb.com/
- Source: S2792: EMails FAIRBAIRN/HUSTON ex Myron McK (ONT) Recipient: Lorna Henderson
Thank you to Lorna Henderson for creating WikiTree profile Fairbairn-422 through the import of FairbairnArchibaldScottJanet3Gen4WikiTreeJun2013PlaceUpdated.ged on Jun 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Lorna and others.
- Doug's formal name
- birth location
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
Doug Fairbairn's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Doug or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I1-Y7277, FTDNA kit #105175
- Doug Fairbairn: Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-Y7277, FTDNA kit #149873
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- Doug Fairbairn: Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T585783
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Doug is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 41 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 27 degrees from Bob Keniston, 32 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 29 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.