- Selina B Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: ABT 1863
- Place: Newport, , , Wales
- Date: AFT 1881
- Place: ?Byker, , Northumberland, England
- Reference: 19442
- Data Changed:
- Date: 26 NOV 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 26 NOV 2011 .
- Source: S206 Title: 1871 Census for England and Wales, Record Type: Census images, Location: England & Wales, Record Info: via Ancestry.com Abbreviation: Census: 1871 England/Wales via Ancestry Publication: 1871 Repository: #R121
- Repository: R121 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Country: USA
- Source: S210 Title: 1881 Census for UK, Record Type: Census transcripts, Location: UK, Record Info: via Family Search/LDS CDs Abbreviation: Census: 1881 UK via FamilySearch/LDS Publication: 1881 Repository: #R21
- Repository: R21 Name: LDS library Address: State: Utah Country: USA Note: films and cd roms
Thank you to Lorna Henderson for creating WikiTree profile Fairbairn-435 through the import of FAIRBAIRNJohnWADDELL4DianaWikiTreePlaceUpdated.ged on Jul 9, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Lorna and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Selina B by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Selina B:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.