- Jesse Waddle Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Jesse Waddle /Fairbairn/ 
- Date: BET SEP 1855 AND DEC 1855
- Place: , Dist of Henley, Oxfordshire, England
Imported only SEP 1855 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- Reference: 67205
- Data Changed:
- Date: 04 JAN 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 04 JAN 2013 .
- Source: S1595 Title: www FreeBMD England, Url: http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl Abbreviation: www FreeBMD England Note: transcriptions of the published St Caths indices for English Births Deaths and Marriages 1837 to ??
- Source: S2153 Title: BDM: General Register Office, England, Record Type: BDM Certified copy, Name Of Person: Various Abbreviation: BDM Certs, England
- ↑ Source: #S1595 Page: Birth 1854 Q3 Jesse Waddle FAIRBAIRN, reg. Stepney, LND, 1c/541, extracted Nov 2011
- ↑ Source: #S1595 Page: Birth 1854 Q3 Jesse Waddle FAIRBAIRN, reg. Greenwich, KEN, 1d/541, extracted Nov 2011
- ↑ Source: #S2153 Page: Birth 6 Jun 1854 Jesse Waddle s/o Andrew FAIRBAIRN & Eliza CLARKE, Woolwich Dockyard, Greenwich, KEN, copy rcvd Jan 2013
- ↑ Source: #S1595 Page: Dth 1855 Q4 Jesse Weddle FAIRBAIRN, reg. Henley, Oxfordshire, 3a/308, extracted Nov 2011
Thank you to Lorna Henderson for creating WikiTree profile Fairbairn-511 through the import of FAIRBAIRNJohnWADDELL4DianaWikiTreePlaceUpdated.ged on Jul 9, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Lorna and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jesse Waddle by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jesse Waddle:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.