- Agnes Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Given the naming pattern for Mark and Catherine (FAIRBAIRN) DOUGLAS' children, Catherine's father might be a Robert FAIRBAIRN.
- A possible candidate for Agnes is therefore Agnes NIVISON, married to Robert FAIRBAIRN in Smailholm whose daughter Catherine was baptized in Smailholm 6 Jan 1799 (known other family Margaret 1796 and George 1801) 
- This is entirely speculative, needing more investigation! Henderson-2297 15:21, 13 December 2013 (EST)
- Date 1841
- Place Lowick, Northumberland, ENG
- Notes: DOUGLAS: Mark 35 ag lab b Cty; Catherine 35 b SCT; Mark 14, Agnes 11, Eleanor 8, Robert 5, George 2 all b County; Agnes FAIRBAIRN 80 ind. b SCT 
- Date 1851
- Source S2001841 Census image via ancestry.com
- Source S202 1851 Census image via ancestry.com
- Source S2 [Fairbairn One Name Study http://fairbairn.lornahen.com]
- ↑ Source #S2 Analysis of possible FAIRBAIRN matches
- ↑ Source #S200 Lowick, NBL HO107; Piece: 833; Book: 11; hsehold of Mark & Catherine DOUGLAS
- ↑ Source #S202 Civil Par. Haggerston, Sub Dist Islandshire, Dist Berwick, NBL HO107; Piece: 2421; Folio: 109; Page: 27; GSU roll: 87100-87101, hsehold of Mark & Catherine DOUGLAS
- ↑ Entered by Lorna Henderson.
Thanks to Lorna Henderson for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Lorna and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Agnes's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lorna Henderson and Gavin Douglas. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.