- Kathleen (Fairbairn) Willett's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Kathleen was the daughter of Helen Elizabeth Maclean and Ernest Fairbairn. During the outbreak of WWII she married Richard Wright Willett at St. Paul's Cathedral. Kathleen died in 1985 age 68. Her ashes are buried at Makara Cemetery, Wellington
L Fraser wcc.govt.nz ; wellington cemetery search
- ↑ Entered by Faye Whitfield.
Thanks to Faye Whitfield for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Faye and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Kathleen's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Kathleen is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 30 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 29 degrees from Bob Keniston, 29 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.